How to find true happiness

 Someone once told me to be hurt is something that is inexorable,

and I must agree, although it took me a while to truly see.

For we can never truly live if we have not experienced pain,

we can never appreciate joy without rain.

What a boring world it would be if we never experienced trials,

and our days showered only by sunshine.

Pain teaches us to open ourselves to risks, 

to the possibility that we may end up so broken,

we may never be the same again....

It teaches us to feel....to truly feel....deeply.

It teaches that life is meant to be experienced, not to be run from,

but above all, it teaches us to truly love,

to love beyond the hurt, love beyond the fears,

it teaches us the meaning of true happiness.


Sharing another one of my poetry pieces with you guys. If you enjoy, please consider purchasing my poetry book which is now available on Amazon. You can use the link below or purchase directly from my page. Enjoy and stay tuned for my next blog post! :)


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FMXFWC8




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free

 ....and then one day she woke up and realized that that sinking feeling had depleted, that the sadness and longing she felt no longer exist...