Weddings

 I choose you, even on the days that it’s hardest to love you,

On the days I feel like calling it quits,

On the days when I can’t stand you, I still choose you.

 

I choose you, on the days when I feel like walking away,

When things don’t feel the same, I still choose you.

 

I choose you, on the days when all we do is argue and fight,

And just can’t seem to get it right, I still choose you.

 

I choose you, because even when everything in life goes wrong,

When I look at you, I know I got something right.

 

I will always choose you.



Hope you guys enjoyed this poem! If you are getting married soon and need some inspiration for your wedding vows, feel free to check out my wedding book, link below💛


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QT7SW6X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free

 ....and then one day she woke up and realized that that sinking feeling had depleted, that the sadness and longing she felt no longer exist...