5 Lessons I learned in 2020

 Hey guys!! I just wanted to share with you guys a few things that I have learned over the past year and hopefully it helps or inspires you in some way!

1) Some of the most difficult or unexpected situations in life actually help propel us into our purpose. Although 2020 and the global pandemic has been a difficult one, it was almost like a pause button and was a great opportunity for me to accomplish goals and pursuits that I would have otherwise put off. 

2) Adversity builds resilience. If it's anything this past year has taught me, is how truly strong I am, and I am sure this is true for many of you. 2020 has stretched us all beyond limits that we never knew even existed, and shaped and built our characters. I feel now that no matter how difficult life gets, I am capable of getting through every test.

3) Life is short as is often said, but 2020 has taught me it's shorter. It has taught me that I need to do everything I want to do now, to stop putting off any ambitions or aspirations, because all we have is really NOW! So go after your dreams guys, stop procrastinating, do it while you still can and live with no regrets.

4) It has taught me to be present and live in the present moment. To stop getting so caught up with social media and things that don't add any true value to life. It has taught me to appreciate life, so be present guys, go out and enjoy your own company and that of your loved ones. BE PRESENT.

5) It has taught me the importance of really falling in love with yourself and the pertinence of self care. It all begins with you. Learn to put your needs first, learn to love yourself, take care of yourself and everything else will fall in line. You are indeed your GREATEST asset, always remember this!


Ok guys, so those were my 5 lessons for 2020! Let me also take this time to wish you peace, joy, strength, protection, success, and all the best for 2021 and may you always know how amazing you are! I look forward to providing you with great content in the new year and I anticipate your continued support! If you enjoyed this, please feel free to follow and leave a comment below. Until my next post, stay safe and be blessed! 💙







2 comments:

  1. I can agree with the things you mentioned as things I have learned also. I think one thing I would add is to remain flexible. It is easy to become use to things turning out a certain way. But as 2020 showed it is easy for things to go a different way and fast. That we have to remain flexible for those things so we can adapt to them and make them work in some way for ourselves.

    I wish you all the best in 2021. I look forward to reading what you create in the coming year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and your continued support! I agree, remaining flexible is key! I wish you many great returns!

      Delete

Free

 ....and then one day she woke up and realized that that sinking feeling had depleted, that the sadness and longing she felt no longer exist...